- Stunning Rustic Villa in the heart of Tuscany with original features.
- A rare opportunity to rent a traditional Tuscan farmhouse in seclusion and tranquility. 2 km up a private road, the house is nestling in the beautiful unspoilt Tuscan hillside.
- With breath-taking panoramic views of the green Tuscan hills, a vine draped outdoor marble dining area, a hand-built wood fired brick pizza oven and an outdoor swimming pool, this is a unique house that has been home to the same family for 40 years, and this is the first time it has been available to rent.
- Sleeps 10 easily, with ensuite bathrooms, and a shower room. There is a large living room with an open fire place and sitting room area with a large flat screen tv and wifi access.
- This is a family owned, much loved summer house, in beautiful surroundings. It has clean but basic bedrooms and bathrooms, where literally hundreds of our friends have enjoy numerous wonderful holidays and have always said they've slept better than anywhere else; but it is more about the beautiful outside than in. If you are expecting white matching towels and robes with mini bottles of shampoo and conditioner you will be disappointed. But if you are looking for a relaxed, family friendly summer holiday in an idyllic location, this is the place for you.
- The local village, Gaiole in Chianti, is 3 km away and if you like food, you will love Gaiole. With an excellent butcher, delicatessen, bakery, green grocer and two wine shops, plus a number of delicious restaurants and bars, all offering the very best of Tuscany.
- Within easy reach of the beautiful town of Siena, a short journey to countless chianti vineyards for tastings and tours, one hour from Florence, one and half hours from Pisa and three hours from Rome.